Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Readers

Starting this week and onwards New York Dixie will only be posting on Thursdays. This is just a temporary schedule change. As I mentioned in a previous post I have a few exciting ventures I'm working on and I'm excited to share them with you! In order for me to finish these projects on time I have to scale back on NYD.

I hope all of my lovely readers can understand and respect this change in schedule. Thank you for all the love and support! Bear with me because I promise we've got some good times ahead! :)

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Nooooooo! :) I love this story but I think it's amazing you're doing so many cool things and fulfilling your dreams! I love it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything! Can't wait for Thursday. There's way more to Jonah's response to Lynn's confession. And why's the band dude back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wait will simply make the blog even better because I will be impatiently waiting. I love NYD and hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! I love your posts... Even more suspense now haha! Thank you so much for letting us know though, I really appreciate it when a blogger keeps us on the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking I'm done with this blog officially. I have been holding back and not reading as often because of all the breaks and distance between post. I liked the post and enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete